- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- https://damasmc.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- https://damasmc.com/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://damasmc.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The https://damasmc.com// is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
I. Collection of Information :
We may collect the following kinds of information when you use a Service: Information you provide directly to us. For certain Services or activities, such as when you register with a Service, subscribe to our alerts, or contact us directly, we may collect some or all of the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your full name, email address, mobile phone number, and address.
- Username and password.
- Personal health information, including information about your diagnosis, previous treatments, general health, and health insurance.
- Doctor reviews.
- Any other information you provide to us.
- Provide and improve the Services
- Contact you
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information
- Send you information about additional medical / clinical services or general wellness from us or on behalf of our affiliates
- Analyze the use of the Services and user data to understand and improve the Services
- Conduct research using your information, which may be subject to your separate written authorization
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
V. Sharing of Information:
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers:
We may share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that help us with specialized services, including billing, payment processing, providing medical advice for telemedicine services, management and hosting of telemedicine services, customer service, email deployment, business analytics, marketing (including but not limited to advertising, attribution, deep-linking, direct mail, mobile marketing, optimization and retargeting) advertising, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing. These third-party vendors and service providers may not use your information for purposes other than those related to the services they are providing to us.
- Corporate affiliates:
We may share your information with our affiliates.
- Legal purposes:
We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, health, safety, and security of Damas Medical Center, our affiliates, patients, users, or the public.
- With your consent or at your direction:
We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent or direction. If you choose to engage in public activities on the third party sites that we link to, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these sites and forums. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in public areas. No information provided by patients during medical consultations or requests for medical appointments is ever used for marketing purposes.
You may also request that we delete your personal information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information unless we are required to maintain information in accordance with applicable law.
- “DAMAS MEDICAL CENTRE” maintains the https://damasmc.com/ Website (“Site”).
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- PAYMENT CONFIRMATION – Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- CANCELLATION POLICY – Customer can cancel their booking prior to 24 hours to the appointment; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- REFUND POLICY – Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- DELIVERY/SHIPPING POLICY: The multiple booking may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.