Effective Date: 18 May 2021,
For certain Services or activities, such as when you register with a Service, subscribe to our alerts, or contact us directly, we may collect some or all of the following types of information:
• Contact information, such as your full name, email address, mobile phone number, and address;
• Username and password;
• Personal health information, including information about your diagnosis, previous treatments, general health, and health insurance;
• Doctor reviews; and
• Any other information you provide to us.
II. Use of Information
We may use the information we collect online to:
• Provide and improve the Services;
• Contact you;
• Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information;
• Send you information about additional medical / clinical services or general wellness from us or on behalf of our affiliates;
• Analyze the use of the Services and user data to understand and improve the Services;
• Conduct research using your information, which may be subject to your separate written authorization;
• For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
III. Sharing of Information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
• Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We may share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that help us with specialized services, including billing, payment processing, providing medical advice for telemedicine services, management and hosting of telemedicine services, customer service, email deployment, business analytics, marketing (including but not limited to advertising, attribution, deep-linking, direct mail, mobile marketing, optimization and retargeting) advertising, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing. These third-party vendors and service providers may not use your information for purposes other than those related to the services they are providing to us.
• Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates.
• Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, health, safety, and security of Damas Medical Center, our affiliates, patients, users, or the public.
• With your consent or at your direction. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent or direction. If you choose to engage in public activities on the third party sites that we link to, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these sites and forums. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in public areas. No information provided by patients during medical consultations or requests for medical appointments is ever used for marketing purposes.
IV. Your Choices
You may also request that we delete your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com. We will delete such information unless we are required to maintain information in accordance with applicable law.
V. Third-party Links and Content
VI. International Users
We do not knowingly allow individuals under the age of 18 to create accounts that allow access to our Services.